Budding roof forest in Sitka, Alaska by Peter Baker.
Hey cool someone just won my giveaway - will announce after I get a response
Cool I was just washing a vintage sweater for the store and there was an enormous crushed dehydrated spider inside
Great Mothers, 6300-5300 BCE
who needs a social life when you have followers who don’t talk to you and you run a blog no one cares about
somebody pls good explanation why you should still vote even when u hate all the candidates and why it does still matter who gets elected even though the person is still gonna be shitty
bc i believe this, for reasons, and i would like to express those reasons to others when they say they aren’t going to vote bc everybody sucks and everything is terrible
like yeah but?? the little differences still affect a lot of people…
I’m on the fence cause like, if I despise both candidates, I just won’t vote for either… but if the vote is between an awful republican and a decent democrat, I will vote for the democrat because even though they’re not going to be dismantling capitalism or anything, they WILL (usually) be voting to protect social programs and access to reproductive health and that really makes life better for so many people, it does make a difference!
☆ Everminding’s First Giveaway ☆
Reblog for a chance to win:
- Deer bones - 5 ribs & 4 vertebrae (found in the wild and cleaned by me)
- 33 assorted beads made from wood, stone, clay, glass, metal, resin, & coral
- 2 pendants: a tree of life & an abalone set in metal
- Earrings made from slices of tagua nut
- 9 polished stones
- A dark blue glass dropper bottle
- A piece of white lace with a flower design measuring roughly 20” x 34”
- A vintage rayon scarf with a pretty leaf pattern
☆ Rules ☆
- Begins July 13, 2014 and ends August 25, 2014
- Reblog as many times as you like; DO NOT REMOVE THE TEXT!; tag your reblog with “everminding”
- Likes do not count as an entry, you must reblog
- You do not have to be following me to win
- United States entries only! (I don’t want to get in trouble shipping animal bones or plant materials to a country that doesn’t allow them!)
- No giveaway blogs allowed!
- You must be 18+ years old
- Your ask box must be open, and if you are chosen you must respond to my message within 72 hours
- Winner will be chosen via random number generator at midnight, August 25th, PST
☆ Good Luck ☆
(this giveaway not affiliated with tumblr in any way)
I’ll be choosing a name tonight at midnight!
- me, about to get mauled to death by a wolf: puppy! who's a handsome puppy
The tomatoes in my garden are growing! Have you ever wondered where the smell of tomato plants comes from? They’re actually covered in tiny spikes called trichomes, which contain a yellow substance that produces that characteristic smell.
Photo by brilliantbotany.
YAY I LOVE the smell of tomato plants!