Here is a new giveaway, the largest I’ve ever made, to celebrate 1,000 likes on Facebook and already 2 years of photography !
Here are the prizes :
- One set of my latest series “Eaux-Fortes" (13x13cm // 5x5inch). One print is already set in a nice frame handmade of dead twigs and rough linen thread.
- Two older prints (10x15cm // 4x6inch).
- A Sōwilō rune, made on beech tree, woodburned by myself.
- A pine cone, a dead holly branch, a bunch of dead twigs.
Here are the rules :
- On Tumblr : reblog. On Facebook : Share. On Instagram : Follow the instructions on the post.
- You can enter more than one time.
- Likes don’t count.
- Giveaway ends on August, 14th at 2 p.m.
- You have to reblog this with the whole text.
- No country restriction.
Good luck !
P.S. : If you like the framed print, stay tuned on my shop, I’ll add the possibility to buy these very soon !
☆ Everminding’s First Giveaway ☆
Reblog for a chance to win:
- Deer bones - 5 ribs & 4 vertebrae (found in the wild and cleaned by me)
- 33 assorted beads made from wood, stone, clay, glass, metal, resin, & coral
- 2 pendants: a tree of life & an abalone set in metal
- Earrings made from slices of tagua nut
- 9 polished stones
- A dark blue glass dropper bottle
- A piece of white lace with a flower design measuring roughly 20” x 34”
- A vintage rayon scarf with a pretty leaf pattern
☆ Rules ☆
- Begins July 13, 2014 and ends August 25, 2014
- Reblog as many times as you like; DO NOT REMOVE THE TEXT!; tag your reblog with “everminding”
- Likes do not count as an entry, you must reblog
- You do not have to be following me to win
- United States entries only! (I don’t want to get in trouble shipping animal bones or plant materials to a country that doesn’t allow them!)
- No giveaway blogs allowed!
- You must be 18+ years old
- Your ask box must be open, and if you are chosen you must respond to my message within 72 hours
- Winner will be chosen via random number generator at midnight, August 25th, PST
☆ Good Luck ☆
(this giveaway not affiliated with tumblr in any way)
what the heck???? it’s so unfair that i, as a white person,can’t say a word used derogatorily against an entire group of people for centuries, just because i want to sound hip! i mean, i didn’t own slaves! it’s not fair to ostracize me like that. i feel oppressed! let me use this racial slur PLEASE! i NEED to be able to use derogatory hate speech in my everyday discourse!!!
hq’s to come laterrrrrr yay but look at these :D
"Black Velvet" Petunias